Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It happens today

I promise I'll stop talking about Kansas City soccer after this week. But today is the big day. The rebranding of the team formerly known as the Wizards. I'm currently living in central Europe (Hungary to be exact), so I am seven hours ahead of KC time. I won't be staying up late tonight to hear the announcement as I have work tomorrow, so I'll get the disappointment of the name when I awake on Thursday morning.
I would love anyone who is reading this today or checking out the blog to post your comments on the change or what is happening with the club formerly know as Wizards.
Like I said, this is the last time I write about it... This week. I will try to return with a little something on the MLS Cup final this weekend to wrap up the MLS action for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment